When you don’t know where to turn – dial 211
211 is here to help you find the right community and social services.
Dial 211 and ask us about:
- health services and supports
- financial and social assistance
- housing and utility help
- children and youth services
- food assistance and meal programs
- seniors’ services and home care
- government program assistance
- parenting and family programs
- disability support programs
- newcomer services
- volunteer organizations
- and so much more!
211 is a free, confidential phone call that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and there is always a live answer.
If English is not your first language, you can also access 211 information with the assistance of an interpreter in over 150 languages.
In Niagara, the 211 service is provided by Information Niagara who have been meeting the information needs of Niagara for 37 years.